Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2007

I Miss My College

So I'm six months away from the end of my college career, and I all I can think about is how much i miss my lifestyle. And I don't mean the parentally funded minimal responsibility way of life that I've grown so accustomed to.

As much as I love college, I hope it's not the best time of my life. It just seems a little sad to think that life peaks at age 22, and you spend the next sixty years missing the days where you and your friends would get drunk, hook up with randoms, and videoke all night.

I miss the hospital stress

I miss the hospital alarm.


I miss my group mates.

I miss my batch mates especially those who didn't make it.

I miss sem breaks. I spent my last one in Tanay. I miss the hallowed halls of the Nursing Lounge, the Riverside of San Jose.


I miss that clean NAL floor-waxed shine, which happens only during school nursing rotations, when your dean forces you to do it while wearing your white uniforms.

I miss those guilty weekends when I kept on editing photos and videos while my classmates are busy with the review.

Now, I'm a teacher I just can't do it again with my students.

No comments: