Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Celebrate Life!

I got new career! and I'm becoming vegetarian. Just sad that I'm losing weight because of teaching and I don't have much time for myself. Well, It's called " A brand new life!" I'm proud to say that I'm now a full-time college instructor. I'm teaching Nutrition and Dietetics, Home Management & Meal Preparation, and Emergency Nursing. I'm having a hard time adjusting for my new life. But I love my job more than ever. MY CHARM HELPS ME A LOT!

And I'm receiving instant celebrity treatment from my students just the way I like it. Hahaha

Last Wed, I taught them how to make salads (low salt, low fat). The truth of the matter is that you can make salads out of whatever your little heart desires. I am going to give a few basics to remember in the making of salad dressings, and in future posts will give you several different salad dressings, if you have a favorite, drop me a line and I will post a recipe for you

The best way to season a salad is basically with the addition of a little oil and vinegar or citrus juice directly into your greens and seasoned with a little salt and fresh ground pepper. With seasoning salads I have found that usually the simpler it is dressed, the better it is.

More pictures

No comments: