Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2007

I love my job!

Sorry guys I haven't been able to spend as much time blogging as I'd like of late, mostly due to a fairly intense weeks at work. Currently, I'm teaching Nutrition to HRM and Nursing students. I'm so lucky to get my dream job at a very early age.I'm making a history, I'm the youngest college instructor ever employed in the school.Everyone is just smiling at me and I feel like a little boy waiting for his school bus. Thank God I didn't have to be a call center agent while waiting for the results of the board exam.

The nice thing about teaching nutrition is that you get the chance to eat a variety of nutritious foods like salads prepared by your student for free and specially made for you.

I'm soo nutritious!

2 comments:

p said...

yow man. been dropping your blogging for some time now. added you up in multiply too.. ahehe. congrats on the job.

Unknown said...

Hope we can taste your salad too :P