Pages

Monday, June 4, 2007

Board Exam: Tools and Essentials

This post is best read while listening to this song.



BoardsIm getting ready to take the board exam, five days left.I'm burned out. I just want to finish this long awaited stressful day. It's more like, I'm ready for them to be over. The more I study, the harder it gets. So better not study at all.But, you know what, I just realize, like today that no matter how hard or long you study, there will always be questions on the test that you havent studied for.The key is to understand the basics and work through the questions given based on the knowledge you have and the items you've studied.

It's enough that I read the new Public Health Nursing book for nurses cover to cover and as well as Udan. This is strategic because Public health book is endorsed by the DOH and no doubt, the contents will be included,--Udan because this is the manual used by UP since board examiners are mostly UP graduates. I still have IMCI (Integrated Management for Childhood Illnesses) to finish.

Oh no, I sounds like I have put in good solid study time and will probably do fine on the exam (blogging perhaps is the key).

Everybody, please speak before me...

I will know some,I can narrow some down to two answers, I will cheat some (kidding!) and some I just have to guess!

Best of luck to me and to everyone who will take the boards. See yah in hell!

No comments: