Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2007

I sing this song to all of my age

Here is my second video, Next in Line. Dedicated to all future RNs.

Being a nurse you see life in a different light, but people never realize the importance of nurses until they find themselves on a hospital bed. I know it's not important for us.

I can't wait to call you guys my colleagues!


Who's life will i save tonight?
Someone is alive today because of my duty.
Sometimes we cry cause we can't save them all,
A baby's first breath when he looks at me,
The joy of my first delivery.
The tear i wipe a way with my own hands,
The life ending of a gentle old man.
How many mothers will greet their babies with a kiss?
I will be strong when i am needed
That is my job, I am a nurse..that is my duty.
-Dawn Butler, RN

1 comment:

sadako said...

i miss my students... hayyyy

life nga naman