Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Board's Over!

boardsFinally, board exams are over! I was assigned in P. Gomez Elementary School, somewhere Espana. During breaks, I took pictures as usual, because nobody can stop me!! I even asked my seatmates for a group picture. Now, the painful moment is here, the waiting, waiting for the result. I know everyone would agree that the hardest part is the Nursing Practice IV, damn! most of the questions talked about cancer, the subject I hate the most. My life resumes to normal but i have to get my self employed before you call me irresponsible. And while the BON prolongs the agony I'll resume blogging.

To my seatmates: Please click the pictures to go to my multiply page and get the high resolution copy
boardboards

2 comments:

Misterhubs said...

Good luck on the results! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love your header image!!

I'm wishing you all the best for your chosen field.

Cheers to Life!