Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My New Baby

Last weekend, I bought my self new pets. I picked one that does not demand for extra care -Colored chicks, vendors are selling it to kids outside school campuses, they colored it with dyobos to appear more attractive. Aren't they adorable? I know it's too early for Easter holiday, but this is the frustration of a man who always wanted to have a cute dog when he was a kid. I caution parents not to give chicks to their children as pets, because we all know kids are stupid and baby chicks are adorable, they will inevitably put them in their mouth or kiss them, not knowing if it's infected with salmonella.

So I decided to name them Josh and Michael, too bad Josh died (pink one) the next morning. I burried him in the backyard with my heart broken. I have to go back to the vendor and buy another Josh. I hope they will grow and infect my neighbors with bird's flu.

Hot chicks

I remember when I was still a cute kid, I didn't really have the chance of raising a dog of my own. So, I wished to my mom on my 8th birthday to buy me a cute and harmless dog. So she bought me one,I was so happy until I was rushed to the nearest hospital because I was bitten on my eye brow. The next day she sold the poor dog named Coffee and bought me pig and ducks as pets instead, which we ate on my next birthday. I was bitten by a dog for more than five times, no joke! I'm so lucky to be still alive- that is the reason why we don't have pets in the house.

aren't they adorable?

I love Dogs but they hate me! huhuhu...

P.S. Next Easter, please have some sense, don't send live chicks in the mail, because it's inhumane.

4 comments:

sadako said...

hahaha. that was cool having chicks with pink feathers. we used to grow hybrid chickens back then, so i suggest you put them in a box where there is a "light bulb" in it to compensate for their mother's breast heat. They will die without the heat in the evening. :)

Alex in Wonderland said...

I put them in the old car to prevent cats from eating their heads. I really want them to survive. I'm their daddy now!

p said...

cute chicks!

sadako said...

Good Luck tomorrow. Our prayers are with you all. God Bless!